Saturday, December 28, 2019

Dachshund Cloths - On Their Way

Frank and Phoebe, 
the Dachshund Cloths I knitted for my son and daughter-in-law are on their way as a late holiday gift. Since Max, another mini-doxie, joined their family, it looks like I have another Dachshund Cloth to knit!

My project page tells a little about how I wrote the pattern. I had to test-knit several designs to get the body shape and the face I wanted with textured knitting in garter-stitch ridges on a stockinette background.

I use these little cloths to save on paper towels. I like the rectangular shape and they're the perfect size for wiping up spills or drying and polishing glassware. I hope my son and his wife like their cloths!

Update 1/3/2020: Darling Son and Daughter-in-Law say they love their "Weenie-Dog Cloths"!

No comments:

Post a Comment